Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas


our first Christmas tree as a married couple (we need a tree skirt!)

this ornament was a wedding gift



i love snowmen!

orange glitter pinecones, courtesy of my sister

showing our alumni spirit

jingle bell snowman

one of my first ornaments

a Christmas gift from my boss, i love it

snowmen on the bookshelf

snowman love continues

love the giant ornaments, but not the messy bedroom!

inspired by this pin, i made this wreath


made Brad a "Yoda" snowflake, get the template here

found some holly in the backyard and used the tree clippings to make this swag

Santa's key to get in the house since we don't have a chimney

me and Kari at Mom & Dad's house on Christmas day

me, Mom, and Kari

me, Mom, Kari, and Dad

are you surprised that we're giggling?

me and Brad (all the presents have already been opened)

No comments: